Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CUP CAKES FOR HANTARAN...

Salam to all,

Seem that quite some times i haven't update my blog..I'm so tired and busy with my tight schedule..Now I am in semester 3 and the task given by the lecturers were so stressful and need time to complete...

Never mind la...utk terapi minda i still do some baking at home...tp tk bleh aktif sgt sbb tak terkejar....a few months ago i got an order from my ex- officemate fazli for his wedding..tp malangnyer hari ni baru ade masa dan ketika utk "meng-update" blog serta "meng-upload" gmbr....




vanilla cuppies








vanilla cuppies with M size



Fazli was our QS in my ex- working place...but we all same2 dh berhijrah ke kompeni lain...fazli did requested for blue and white concept tp a few week before majlis his changed his mind to have the pink and white concept...He also requested to have a lots of flowers on the top of cuppies tp after i've done that i felt that its too crowded so i just put the flower in the centre of the cuppies...


To Fazli, thanx for the order and maybe its not too late to say "SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU"....ikhlas dr pengantin lama....hahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment